If you want to understand Denmark, you need to understand hygge. Take a peek into Copenhagen’s local life and find your own happy place on the hygge and happiness tour.
- Private Group
- Up to 8 Travelers Prices From Prices From
Private Tour: Bikes, Bites & La Dolce Vita
The mystique of Copenhagen is multifaceted, but for many, the experience of our city begins with food and bikes. So we’ve combined these two awesome elements on a culinary bike ride, where our native expert will dig deep and show you two often missed tucked-away neighborhoods to introduce you to a myriad of stories showcasing why Danes are truly some of the happiest people in the world!
- Get your endorphins pumping on a bicycle tour with a native expert and explore two of Copenhagen’s coolest tucked-away alternative neighborhoods.
- Pedal through tranquil hidden gems that locals love, while you tune in to fascinating stories about the Danish good life and how it came to be.
- Recharge your batteries at tasty pitstops along the way – where you among other scrumptious delights, of course, will taste the best version of the famed Danish smørrebrød, to keep you fueled throughout the experience.
- Channel your inner child and share laughs on cutting-edge playgrounds, informal cemeteries, and green havens used by locals for having a fun and entertaining time.
- Conclude your tour with a sit-down at the locals’ favorite brewery (no, it’s not Carlsberg), where you, of course, will get to taste the merchandise from famed beer brewers and get 1-on-1 recommendations from our native expert.
- Local expert guide for 4-4.5 hours
- Rented standard city bike
- Famed Smørrebrød served picnic-style
- 3 secret delicious treats
- A craft beer
- A bottle of water
- Personalized recommendations and all taxes
- Additional food
- Personal shopping