The mystique of Copenhagen is multifaceted, but for many, the experience of our city begins with food and bikes. So we’ve combined these two awesome elements on a culinary bike ride.
- Private Group
- Up to 10 Travelers Prices From
Private Foodie Tour: Classic Food, Sips & Bites
The mystique of Copenhagen, and indeed Denmark, is multifaceted, but for many, it begins with food. So let’s kick off your city adventure with a food tour, where we not only taste our way through Copenhagen but also talk about the stories behind the food that will take you through a myriad of stories from our childhood, our current life and our customs both present as well as our past!
- Experience Copenhagen one treat at a time and discover why Copenhagen has become one of the world’s most talked-about gastronomic hubs.
- Taste the famed Danish smørrebrød with the traditional side-wagon at one of the locals’ favorite eateries.
- Indulge in a scrumptious beer tasting from a Danish brewery where the beer is made in-house, while you snack on a very typical side snack.
- Settle in at one of Copenhagen’s most calm green oases with a beautiful ice cream that you will pick yourself from one of the city’s most popular vendors.
- Local expert guide for 3.5-4 hours
- Smørrebrød with side wagon
- A bottle of water
- Beer tasting
- Ice cream
- 3 other secret treats
- Personalized recommendations and all taxes
- Additional food or drinks
- Personal shopping