If you want to understand Denmark, you need to understand hygge. Take a peek into Copenhagen’s local life and find your own happy place on the hygge and happiness tour.
Copenhagen Family Fun Tour
Family-Friendly Private Tour
- Private Group
- Up to 10 Travelers Prices From
Magical Private Copenhagen: Sights, Games & Treats
Join us for this family-friendly tour that definitely will let you and your kids remember Copenhagen with visits to some of Copenhagen’s main highlights in a fun and entertaining way. We will let our locals take your kids under their knowledgeable wings and let them introduce you and your kids to the Danish ways, customs, and awe-inspiring royal tales on this Copenhagen family tour.
This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- Let the kids get on the fun track with our mini-quiz throughout the tour, where everyone is a winner and see them all be rewarded with a fun little tasty prize.
- Have a break at some fun trampolines on the way before we settle in for a typical Danish flødebolle (i.e. a Danish creampuff) beloved by children to fuel ourselves for 10-15 minutes playtime at a fun Danish playground.
- Experience the spectacular Christiansborg Palace that houses the Parliament today, the breathtaking Library Garden, greet the dragons sitting on top of the Old Stock Exchange, the colorful New Harbor before we conclude the tour at Amalienborg – The Royal Palace where we will say hi to a real-life queen or princess, or at least their Royal Guards that look like small LEGO soldiers with views of The Opera House and The Marble Church.
- A local family-friendly guide for 2.5 hours
- A Danish flødebolle
- A mini-quiz with a price for the winner
- Personalized recommendations for the remainder of your stay
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Post-tour lunch
- Tips and gratuities for your guide