Join us for this family-friendly tour that definitely will let you and your kids remember Copenhagen with visits to some of the city’s main highlights in a fun and entertaining way.
- Private Group
- Up to 12 Travelers Prices From
Private Total Copenhagen Bike Tour: Bikes & Sights
Join us on this fairytale dusted and endorphin-filled tour of Copenhagen’s greatest hits on a Copenhagener’s greatest friend: A bike. It’s a great and very local introduction to Copenhagen and Denmark, where your local guide takes you under their knowledgeable and capable wing on two wheels and introduces you to fascinating royal dramas, awe-inspiring fairytales, and mind-blowing politics – all while you get to have a backdrop of sights that complement all of their stories! At the end of the tour, you will even have a sit-down and receive personalized recommendations for how to further explore this magnificent city over a complimentary beverage at one of Copenhagen’s coolest street food markets.
- Experience Copenhagen’s greatest hits on a bike with a knowledgeable local who have known and loved Copenhagen all of their life and tune into their captivating tales and see the places come alive in front of your eyes.
- Admire most of Copenhagen’s iconic castles and landmarks including Amalienborg – The Royal Palace, Christiansborg – The Parliament, New Harbor, The Opera, The Marble Church, The Gefion Fountain, The Old Stock Exchange, Rosenborg Castle, The Kings New Houses, The Citadel and no visit to Copenhagen is complete without saying hello to The Little Mermaid of course.
- Do like the locals and step off your bike and stroll through some of Copenhagen’s most popular and calm green oasis’ like The Kings Garden for an example and experience the beauty of these insanely popular gardens.
- End the tour with a sit-down where your guide will provide you with personalized recommendations on how to further explore our magnificent capital over a complimentary beverage at one of Copenhagen’s coolest street food markets.
- Local expert guide for 3-3.5 hours
- A standard bike
- A beverage
- Personalized recommendations
- Additional drinks
- Personal shopping