If you want to understand Denmark, you need to understand hygge. Take a peek into Copenhagen’s local life and find your own happy place on the hygge and happiness tour.
- Private Group
- Up To 8 Travelers Prices From
Private Green Bike Tour: The Sustainable Copenhagen
Copenhagen is constantly ranked as one of the most livable cities in the world and with good reason. Architectural ingenuity, a clear focus on sustainability and a passion for ‘the good life’ have all contributed to a city, where the clean solutions for the untrained eye could seem like they’re taken straight out of child’s wishlist for a fun, leisurely and playful area to grow up in. Join us on this in-focus tour, where your native guide will show you the clean, sustainable, and above all, leisurely Copenhagen on the locals’ preferred means of transportation: a bike.
This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- Get your endorphins pumping on a bicycle tour with a native expert and explore Copenhagen’s clean, sustainable, and above all leisurely lungs of one of the most attractive city’s in the world, while you tune into alternative ways of building, designing, eating and simple living.
- Pedal over award-winning bicycle bridges with stunning views of modern architecture firmly rooted in history; plunge into the harbor like the locals at one of the city’s many harbor baths; drive through the unintentional eco-village Christiania; see the world-famous Noma 2.0 and its stunning architecture; experience the cutting-edge and sustainable Copenhill with its infamous ski slope up close and discover for yourself how Copenhagen makes use of an otherwise decaying industrial shipyard.
- Recharge your batteries with a tasty pitstop along the way at one of Denmark’s most successful breweries – People Like Us. This brewery is exclusively run by autists (yes, imagine Rain Man was a savant with beer and you have the delicious result!) and you’ll, of course, get to taste the merchandise to keep you fueled through the experience. We will take the beer with us on the streets and you’ll see first-hand how we dispose and recycle with them in one of the most generous recycle schemes in the world.
- Enjoy one-on-one time with your native guide on a private tour that will give you a unique insight into the sustainable practices of Copenhagen.
- Local English-speaking guide for 3 hours
- Standard bike rental
- A tasty sustainable beer
- Personalized recommendations
- Additional beers, food, and drinks
- Tips and gratuities for your guide